Your California Privacy Disclosures Information Regarding Commercial Electronic Messages in Canada
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
• When you use our products and services, we may collect a variety of information, including mailing address, phone number, email address, other ways of contact and data of your vehicles and so on. Launch will use such information to improve the repair program of your vehicles and provide better services.
• When you use our products and services to assist others to inspect their vehicles, Launch may collect the information you provide about those client’s vehicles. Launch will use such information to fulfill your and other people’s requests and provide the specific relevant service.
• In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
• The personal information we collect allows us to analyze and handle the Big Date and provide you with more intelligent and personalized repair services. If you don’t want to be on the Big Date list, you can opt out anytime by Email or Mail.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate and improve our products, services.
• We may use your personal information, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Launch, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier and location so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products and services.
• We may collect and store details of how you use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
• With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
If you want to disable cookies, you can check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
At times Launch may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Launch to provide products and services, or that help Launch market to customers. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Launch and your carrier’s respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Launch to provide or improve our products and services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Launch shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Launch operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Launch to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Launch takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Launch online services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by Launch, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you post your opinions in public areas such as our forum, the personal information and content you share will be visible to other users who may read, collect, or use your personal information. You are solely responsible for the personal information that you decide to share or submit in the above situations.
For your personal information that we retain, we will provide you with access rights at any time for any purpose, including requesting that we correct it when the data is inaccurate, or deleting it when we are legally obliged to retain such data. We have the right to refuse to deal with intangible/entangled requests, requests that undermine the privacy of others, extremely unrealistic requests, and requests for access to information that are not required under local law.
Launch shall not be responsible for any risks, consequences, and losses arising directly or indirectly from the use of Launch products and services by a minor.
To provide location-based services on Launch products, Launch and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, WIFI, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Launch and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Launch employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Tel: +86-0755-8452 8524
Address: Yuanzheng Industrial Park, Wuhe Avenue, Putian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
When a privacy question or access/download request is received we have a dedicated team which triages the contacts and seeks to address the specific concern or query which you are seeking to raise. Where your issue may be more substantive in nature, more information may be sought from you. All such substantive contacts receive a response. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.